Thursday, September 11, 2008

Broken for the Rebuilding....

Yesterday I was reminded.....

Isaiah 6:13b Israel will remain a stump, like a tree that is cut down, but the stump will be a holy seed that will grow again.

Something I read this morning.....

Isaiah 9:2 For God will break the chains that bind his people and the whip that scourges them.....

Isaiah 9:10 In their pride and arrogance they say, "Our land lies in ruins now, but we will rebuild it better than before.....

**what He breaks, He does not want ME to rebuild....rest in Him, and He will rebuild it as He intended in the first place.....before I messed it all up.

2 Corinthians 12:9 Each time He said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.

**rest in His gracious favor...it's all I NEED.
HIS POWER is made known in my weakness.

Break me down, Father....whatever it looks like.
I pray an open heart, obedient to what you call...
Rebuild as you will.....make me anew in You.

No comments: